We pride ourselves in having extensive experience in the design and construction supervision of structures and civil engineering works, having successfully designed and currently doing construction supervision of large infrastructural projects and multi-storey buildings.
The following are some of the recent projects we have over taken in different fields
- High Level Route Survey & Environmental and Social Impact Assessment of 2963km of Underground fiber cable covering 9 provinces in Zambia to meet international financing standards, which was successfully defended at the EIB in Luxembourg and funding approved.
- 130km OFC Route Survey for Airtel Kenya Metro Network in Eldoret, Kenya
- Route Survey of 570km underground Fiber Optic Cable from Isiolo to Moyale in Kenya
- Route Survey of 230km underground and Overhead Fiber Optic Cable from Masaka to Mbarara in Uganda to Katuna Border with Rwanda
- Route Survey of 110km underground Fiber Optic Cable from Likoni, Kenya to Horohoro, Tanzania Border.
- Muanda – Matadi Optic Fiber Cable Co-build Project Phase 1 totaling 281 KM in D.R.C.
- Lake Albert undersea OFC totaling 50km for Vodacom R.D.C
- Provision of Technical Services for Design, Upgrade & Construction Supervision of Victory Farms Facility in Homa Bay County
- Proposed Master Plan and New Multipurpose Academic Building for Pan Africa Christian University main Campus.
- Proposed Development of An Eco Lodge Comprising a Main Facility and Forty-Six Cottages for Theevan Ltd in Amboseli National Park, Kajiado County.
- Proposed Commercial Development of Kijani Hotel in Lamu For KI Instalment Funding Ltd.
- Proposed Commercial Development and Associated Works on LR No 12715/550, Syokimau for El-Oasis Development Limited.
- Provision of Consultancy Services on The Proposed Construction Works in KMTC – Garissa Campus.
- Proposed Commercial Development for Savannah Realty in Nyayo Estates Embakasi, Nairobi.
Design & Supervision
- Consultancy Services for Preparation of Non-Motorized Transport (NMT) Master Plan and Preliminary and Detailed Designs for Nakuru Town
- Consultancy Services for Design Review and Supervision of Pedestrian Crossing Facilities across the Thika Superhighway (A2S) – Lot 1 (Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Garden City).
- Consultancy Services for Preliminary and Detailed Engineering Design and Supervision of Pedestrian Crossing Facilities across the Thika Superhighway (A2S) – Lot 2 (Witeithie, Mangu Road).
- Supervision of Design and Construction of Port Reitz/Moi International Airport (C110) Road (Silver Book) in Mombasa, Kenya
- Design Review of Nginyang Bridge and approach Roads in Baringo East
- Design Review of Lomut Bridge in Baringo East
- EIA Study Preliminary & Detailed Engineering Design of Gortu Bridge & Approach Roads Design
- Consultancy Services for The Proposed Improvement of Water Supply, Storm Water Drainage and Sewerage Disposal at JKIA, MIA and KIA
- Consultancy Services for The Proposed 500m3/Day Effluent Treatment Plant on Plot L.R. No. 927 in Busia County.
- Consultancy Services for Reduction in Non-Revenue Water (NRW) and Network Modelling for 8 WSPs in Kilifi, Malindi, Lamu, Taita Taveta, Kwale, Mombasa and Tana River
- Consultancy Services for The Design Review and Construction Supervision of Bute Dam Works in Wajir County
- Consultancy Services for The Proposed Sewer Treatment Plant for The Kenya Medical Association Housing Scheme on Plot L.R No Mn/111/9577 in Mtwapa, Kilifi County.
- Consultancy Services to Audit and Review Performance of Onsite Waste Water Treatment Plant at Loresho Ridge Estate Developed
Other Civil Engineering Projects
- Preliminary, Detailed design and Tender Documentation for The proposed Roads, Storm Water drainage and Street lighting for Kisii Town.
- Consultancy Services for Water Resources Assessment for Mandera County - yet to commence
- Feasibility study of Three Dams proposed under Dam Development above, done in association with East Africa Engineering Consultants
- Water Resources Master planning for Garissa County (including GIS mapping for the Same)
- Consultancy Services for Reviewing and Updating of Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA), Preparation of Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) and Gender Analysis for the Proposed Rehabilitation of Isebania- Mukuyu -Ahero A1 Road, 167 Km.
- Consultancy Services for the technical feasibility studies and designs for special sewer line to offload sewage from lake vessels at Kisumu and Homa Bay ports.
- Environmental and Climate Impact Assessment and Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) for Proposed Sewerage Collection and Treatment Works and Associated Works for Narok Township Project
- Preparation of Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) for the Proposed Construction of Improvements of Port Reitz Road and Moi International Airport (C110) Road
- Reviewing and Updating of various Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Study and Resettlement Action Plans (RAPS) for Proposed Works in 15 number water and Sewerage Projects in Kilifi, Kwale, Malindi, Mombasa, Lamu and Voi
Pictorial representation of some more projects is as below